Scope of the Legal Notice
This Legal Declaration (hereinafter: the Declaration) covers the https://primefund.hu website operated by PRIMEFUND Investment Fund Management Private Limited Company (Headquarters: 1161 Budapest, Szabadkai u. 9-11. fszt.1., company registration number: 01-10-140170, tax number.: 26647397-2-42 hereinafter: the Service Provider) or under its domain name (hereinafter referred to as the Website). Hosting provider: Tárhely.eu Szolgáltató Limited Liability Company (Headquarters: 1144 Budapest, Ormánság utca 4., X.em. 241., tax number: 14571332-2-42, company registration number: 01-09-909968, e-mail: )
- It is prohibited to indicate the relationship with the Service Provider in an untrue, misleading manner.
- The Visitor may not publish false information in connection with or in connection with the Website, in particular false or misleading information in connection with the services offered by the Service Provider. The use of the Service Provider’s logo and trademarks in any way is only possible with prior written permission.
Website Content and Intellectual Property RightsDue to its individual, original nature, the image and content of the Website are protected by copyright. The Service Provider is exclusively entitled to exercise-related property rights. No part of this content may be reproduced, copied, distributed, or stored in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the Service Provider, unless the Service Provider expressly states that it allows any such use. No part of this document may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, the addition of icons, buttons, links, wallpapers, text, images, graphics, logos, photographs, sound, and video. It is prohibited to use, make available, distribute, use, or distribute any other information on the Website for business purposes without the prior permission of the Service Provider. The Service Provider consents to the Visitors storing or printing the Website, or parts thereof, for their own personal use, on their own computer. The Service Provider may modify, update, or delete all or part of the content of the Website at any time without prior notice. If the Visitor voluntarily submits material (including all files containing text and other code, as well as files containing an image, sound, image, and sound data at the same time) via the Website, by voluntarily submitting the material, he consents to The Service Provider shall acquire a non-exclusive, unlimited right in time and space without payment of consideration. Subject to the above, the Visitor may only send to the Service Provider any material created by him or otherwise in connection with which he has exclusive rights of use.
Liability of the Service ProviderThe Service Provider cannot take full responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, and completeness of the content on the Website – considering that changes can be made that are independent of the Service Provider – however, it will do everything possible to maintain the reliability of the content. Visitors use the Website solely at their own risk. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any negligent damage resulting from the use of the Website and as a result of any incorrect, incorrect, or incomplete content. The Service Provider may place links to third-party content and websites available from the Website, however, it does not accept any responsibility for the content and websites posted by third parties, nor is it liable for any damage resulting from the use of the content of these pages. The Visitor acknowledges that the Service Provider is not responsible for any error, virus damage, or any loss of data as a result of the use of the Website on the Visitor’s computer, device, unauthorized access to the Visitor’s computer, device, or network, or any third party, or For damage related to a “force majeure” event.
Data SecurityVisitors may not violate or engage in conduct that attempts to violate the security of the Website, in particular:
- It is forbidden to access data not intended for the Visitor or to log in to a server or ID to which the Visitor is not entitled;
- It is prohibited to attempt to examine, spy on, test for vulnerabilities in the system or network, or to violate system security or authorization measures without proper authorization;
- It is forbidden to attempt to interfere with or interfere with any services provided to Visitors, hosts, or networks (in particular, it is forbidden to place a virus on the Website, overloading the Website, “flooding”, “spamming”, mailbombing, or “crashing”);
- Sending unsolicited e-mails, including the promotion and/or advertising of products or services, is prohibited.